Question: Why is it taking me so long to update?

The real answer is: research.

Beyond chapter 20 of LMD requires a ton more research to update, as I need to have a good understanding of the legal process. I've said this before on my Wattpad message board, but I'll put this up here as a permanent reminder.

Also, my personal life has gotten quite tough recently. I'm currently dealing with that and the research, and I live by the basic rule that your personal life and mental health and self care come before anything else. Sometimes you might need to take a time-out, and that's okay. I

I often figuratively beat myself up if I sit around all day on YouTube, or feel uninspired or unmotivated because I try to centre my life around productivity. I often forget it's okay to have days off, and that's it okay to feel like there's too much. Sometimes you need to break down in order to get better, like a car. When a car breaks down at the side of the road, it can be because of an underlying issue which is then made better.

Some things can't be fixed, and that's okay.

Comments

Popular Posts