A Review of Wattpad Author @LotusWaterlily's book 'Equal'

It's that time again when li'l old me suggests some books to read. This time, I'm going to suggest one book and elaborate on it.

My chosen book for this segment is 'Equal' by @LotusWaterlily.

Why have I chosen LotusWaterlily's book 'Equal'?
-Equal is a very lovely book about lots of different disabilities. It includes Cerebral Palsy and Down's Syndrome amongst others and has a lovely variety of characters, discussing themes of disability, LGBTQIA+, ableism and more. 

What makes LotusWaterlily's 'Equal' stand out to me?
-Aside from the beautiful cover, it also stands out to me for the beautiful artwork, stunning writing and wonderful characters. Equal is a lovely book and is very organised. The chapters are very ordered as to which character it is written from the point of view of. 

What could improve LotusWaterlily's 'Equal'?
-To complete this review, I am going to add a bit of constructive criticism. I think that when different characters are speaking, it can sometimes be confusing as the author has not put in the paragraph spaces between them.

What is my overall impression of LotusWaterlily's 'Equal'?
-It is a wonderfully-written book that I feel is very underrated, having around 683 reads at the time of writing. Having that many reads is an accomplishment, but I feel that such a wonderful book deserves more.
-I feel that the style and writing of this book really suit it and the characters. I am very excited to read this book more and watch it grow, develop and evolve on Wattpad, and I would be very pleased for the author if it were ever to be published.

Don't forget to comment which book you would like me to review next!

Comments

Popular Posts